Q1 - What are the 7 ”must-have” components for any Business Website?
Hint: Although important, the following elements are NOT vital in terms of getting your Website visitors to do business with you:
- Phone Number
- Lead Capture Form
- Marketing Message
THE 7 ”MUST-HAVE” COMPONENTS
1. Know your Target Website Visitor When you create a Website, you need to know your Target Website Visitor. You need to know what that person is looking for before you do anything else. You need to ask, what kind of information are they looking for when they land on your Website? And you also want to make sure that the kind of information they are looking for is there, so that the person takes action and either calls or emails your business. (Important point: Most Website Designers are not trained in how to Market Your Business. They can produce a ”nice-looking” Website, but will that bring you more business? We can help you with this. For more details or if you have any questions, go to our web form on the right and schedule a free consultation.)
2. Serve 80% of your Target Website Visitors on your Home Page If you want to cover all of the information that people are looking for… then your Website becomes messy. For example, a plumber’s site could have plumber’s tools, plumbing products, plumbing advice, etc... You don’t want this. Instead, you need to feature the main products or services that make you money. Otherwise, if your visitor can’t quickly find what they’re looking for they will leave your site immediately. You need to ask ”who are the most important visitors?” and cater to them. (Hint: You can list all of your products and services on a different part of your Website, but keep your main Home Page clean and simple.)
3. Split Home Page Traffic into 3 choices Okay. So, you’ve looked at the 100% potential visitors to your Website. From those 100% you select 80% of the visitors which are the most important (in terms of making money for your business), and then you split that 80% into 4 main categories or groups!
For example, a plumber’s site might have the traffic split into these 3 groups:
4. Keep your Home Page simple. Less is more! Having a lot of words on your Home Page is NOT good. It’s definitely better to keep it simple… Less is more! You should give your visitors only a few options. The most important visitors (those 80% mentioned earlier) to your Website… they need to like and find what they are looking for in seconds and take action on it…
5. Nice, pleasant-looking Website You need to have a nice, pleasant-looking Website. If you don’t have a clean, quality Website your visitors think that you are unprofessional. Remember that Google shows 10 or 15 search results on the First Page. If the visitors to your site don’t like what they see within the first few seconds… they will click away and find someone else.
6. Include Calls-to-Action on all your Website pages You won’t know when your visitors will be ready to buy or call, so you need to make it as easy as possible for them. You should have a Call-to-Action added to the Header and Footer of your Website. When they think “Okay, I need to find out more information… or I need to call them”, you must have your Phone Number and your Email Form available wherever possible. You can’t have too many Calls-to-Action. When they are ready to make a decision, they need to be able to find your Phone Number or your Email Form immediately.
7. Mobile friendly Your Website must be Mobile Friendly or Responsive. In addition to being able to view your Website from traditional Desktops and Laptops, more and more people are expecting to be able to view your site from Mobile Phones and Tablets. And a growing percentage of those people are now "Mobile-Only," meaning they will never be using Desktops or Laptops when they come to visit your Website.
From the beginning, our Websites have been designed to be Mobile Friendly or Responsive. This means that your Website will look great, no matter which device your visitors are using when they arrive.
When your visitors view your Website from their Mobile Phones, they can try out one of our amazing new features: They can use their finger to tap on many of the Phone Numbers located throughout your site, and their Mobile Phone will call you directly from your Website. Go ahead... Grab your Mobile Phone, go to one of our demo websites and try it for yourself.
Q2 – How can I process the payment for your work?
It is very simple. You can simply click on the Paypal button which is located in many parts of this website. You will then be forwarded to a safe and secure login on Paypal where you will process your payment. I will then personally contact you at your PayPal email address for the details that I require. You can also contact me directly at (559) 549-4564 during business hours. Should you wish to pay by other means, I will be more than happy to discuss other options for you.
Q3 – Which browsers and operating systems do the websites operate on?
Our designs work with cross browsers. We have tested most of our websites in Internet Explorer 7 and 8, the latest versions of Firefox, Safari and Chrome without issue. As long as WordPress doesn’t have issue, our website will function in any operating system that you are using.
Q4 – How often do you make an update?
We update our themes each time we discover or receive a bug report. We also do it if we believe that there is new important feature that we need to add. We will notify you as soon as we make some update on the website so you are always up for it.
Q5 – Am I allowed to edit the content of my website?
Yes. I can even give you detailed instruction on how to make the necessary editing. Please take note that your content is written by professional writers of US origin but I am not 100% sure that they are flawless. Some of the words, however, are written for the purposes of SEO and our writers follow little known secrets to writing perfectly optimized content. You are allowed to make changes on the website our you can simply nudge me if you want anything changed. If you think you will be lost when doing the editing, I can train you through an optional training module so just let me know if you want it.
Q6 – How do I request an update?
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and include any relevant images or text that you wish to update. I would like to ask you to please be be as specific as possible when making your request so we will not hard time figuring out the update which we need to have.
Q7 – What is it that I can include or not include on any update requests?
For every request, I will be accommodating up to 3 items that you can change.
Included: You may ask for change or changes on text such as adding or removal of words or images from the website.
Not Included: You cannot ask me to make new layouts, new designs, programming/new functionality for your website. I am however open to add it at an agreed price and depending on my or my team’s availability.
Q 9 – Do you allow revisions to an update request?
If I am available, I may allow revisions but generally, revisions may include charges. You are allowed one update per month so you may as well utilize it.However, if the revision request is made required due to error on our part, me and my team will have them fixed without cost on your part.
Q10 – Do you provide maintenance packages for social media?
Yes. We have several social media packages available on our website. In addition, you can also ask us via email if you want us to perform custom VA tasks.
Net Marketer Guy Consulting and Marketing Agency
Fresno, Ca, 93727
Call Us: (559) 549-4564
Request Your FREE Phone Consultation Appointment
Why Should You Choose Us
- We Always Provide Free Consultations
- We Can Handle All of Your Marketing Needs
- We Specialize in Helping Small Local Businesses
- We Monitor & Implement Cutting-Edge Technology
- We Get You More Customers From Google
- We Get You New Leads That Get Your Phone To Ring
- We Bring The Quality and Experience You Deserve
- We Build Websites That Convert Visitors to Callers
- Our Websites Are Mobile Friendly And Responsive
- We Offer Hosting on Amazon High-Speed Servers
What You Will Get
- Free Consultations
- A Reliable Business Partner
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- SEO Website Architecture
- Cutting Edge Designs
- Cutting Edge Lead Generation
- User-Friendly Web Interface
- Prominent Search Listing
- Concierges Customer Service
- Fast and Responsive Website
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- A Professional Web Presence
- Budget Friendly Service Rates
- Secure and Reliable Web Hosting
- Easy HTTPS Encryption
Other Services We Provide:
- Social Media Integration
- Off-Page and On-Page SEO
- Pay per Click Advertising
- Animation and Video Marketing
- Custom Video & Graphic Design
- Local Search & Maps Listings
- Business Listing Citation Building
- Reputation Management
- Branding and Identity
- E-Commerce and Blogs Creation
- Email & Website Hosting
- 1-Click Easy SSL Certificates