Google My Busuiness
Is your business on the first page of Google local maps?
Are your perfect customers finding you fast when they search online for businesses like yours?
Did you know that approximately 40% of local businesses are in desperate need of professional help to get properly listed in Google?
We Can Help with that...
Google My Business is Google's new, user friendly tool to aid small business owners in getting some "Google Love" in their search engine rankings. By making use of the Google My Business information, it is possible to increase business' online presence, by providing valuable information to customers and interacting with fans of the business, and all from the convenience of a hand held device, most notably, the cell phone. When a prospective customer searches for a business, it's also more useful if a map of the business location popped up for them to view, followed by the business hours and all of the customer reviews.
With a verified Google My Business listing, those are just a few of the things that can be accomplished by being listed with GMB (Google My Business).
The Advantages Being Listed In GMB
According to Google, at least 50% of cell phone users searching for local businesses will visit that business within a day of their search and of those, 18% will actually make a purchase. Doesn't this sound like something that can be a great addition to your business and something that your business should be a part of? You bet it does, and GMB has even more to offer.
Important Advantages To A Verified GMB Business Listing:
- It is the ultimate Business Directory online and includes all the pertinent business information that is instantly and easily accessible to your current and/or potential customers.
- All of the information in your verified listing is clickable. Customers may click your phone number to call you direct from their mobile phones, or tap your domain name and be redirected to your website.
- All of the information is properly displayed on any device, including smartphones and tablets.
- It's available to both local and online businesses.
- You can, and are encouraged to post photos and videos about your business or services directly to your listing page.
- You have access to Google metrics that will show you how many people are looking for your business and finding your site.
- Your listing also drives traffic to your website.
- Customers can read and add their own reviews.
- And you work from one centralized dashboard, with access to Google+, Insights, Reviews, Hangouts and Google Analytics plus any other tools Google has available.
Why GMB Is So Important to Local Businesses:
There are a great many options to aid you in promoting your business online whether through directories or any of the social media sites, but it can be very challenging and confusing for small business owners who have limited resources and little, if any, knowledge or the "how to" to be able to choose the best way to allocate their time, money and efforts.
In order to maximize your expenditures and efforts, it is vital that you weigh all the benefits of using various platforms against your specific business requirements, considering such criteria as "how many people can be reached?" and "is your target audience aligned with the ideal customer you want to attract?"
Regardless of your goals, the one most important platforms that a local business should not overlook is "Google My Business."
Once known as Google Places, GMB offers a the best single location to list all of your business information, while displaying images and videos of the business.
Plus, it also helps your local business to appear in search engine results, maps and Google+ pages and searches.
Why Google? Because it is where people will go to find your business!
Google eBiz/MBA Rank estimates there are in excess of over 1,600,000,000 unique visitors every month:
- Google is the most visited digital media property online.
- 92.59% of mobile, worldwide searches use Google.
- 66% of desktop searches are through Google
Here are more compelling statistics for local businesses:
- 4 out of 5 consumers use search engines to find most all local information
- 50% of local mobile searches resulted in a store visit within a day of the search, and
- 34% of computer & tablet searches also resulted in a store visit
Google My Business listings differ from actual website visits because they offer more opportunities to appear in multiple locations within the general search results.
Plus, when your website is Search Engine Optimized (aka "SEO"), this can help your website move up in the search rankings, mainly because Google gives GMB pages an extra boost via better, and more impactfull placement on the search engine results pages, (aka "SERPs") plus inserts them in other frequently used Google tools such as Google Maps.
Additional Ways That Google My Business Is An Indispensable Tool For Local Businesses:
You, or any business is in charge of the information entered, making certain that all of the information is correct and also consistent across all the listings. That is probably the most important contributing factor in aiding a business climbing to the enviable "top" of Google Local Searches.
Since Google is considered a "high value" Directory, when you claim your business listing, you need to make certain that every citation (listing) for your business contains the EXACT SAME INFORMATION.
Even small differences such as using South Main Street on one listing and S. Main St. on another directory will have adverse effects on your site's listing and resulting rank.
GMB also gives you the opportunity to shine a light on your business or company offers in a positive manner.
You can highlight details such as menus, product lists, business hours as well as accepted showing acceptable methods of payment to other special features like photos, videos and reviews.
And since Google My Business pages give your business a wide variety of tools, you can use them to attract and educate local customers, as well as add coupons and other special offers.
GMB Pages also allow you to learn more about your customers via the additional analytics on the various platforms, such as Google Maps, and also allows you to learn more about the people who are searching for and finding your business.
For instance, when someone requests directions to your location from Google Maps, you can see the location where the request originated. This info could be very useful should you want to add a new location or offer special services to other areas.
You can also use a correctly verified local listing to maximize your resources. You want to get the highest return for each dollar you spend on your marketing, so it's important to consider the best platforms that give you the most reach among all your current and potential local customers.
Directory listings in sites like Yellow Pages, Yelp, Manta, Superpages and such may also be useful to help you evaluate all your options and take smart steps to achieve the highest visibility in your local area and in searches on Google.
To compete in Google Local Maps, your website needs to be extremely focused on the specific search terms that people are looking for and in the geographical areas that they’re interested in.
Getting your business ranked on Google’s Local Map and keeping it there is no simple task and requires constant up to date maintenance to counteract the changes that Google is constantly making.”
We have a deep understanding of how the Google Maps algorithm works and the factors which are used to determine rankings of Local Business Listings. We also have a few strategies up our sleeves that can help give you a competitive advantage in this area.
We can help give your business a boost in the Google Maps Rankings and guide you on how to solidify your rankings over time.
Interested in learning more about our Google My Business Service?
If you have questions, Complete the form to request a Free Consultation or simply place your order on this page to get started immediately. Just click the green "Checkout" button on the right.
Net Marketer Guy Consulting and Marketing Agency
Fresno, Ca, 93727
Call Us: (559) 549-4564
Request Your FREE Phone Consultation Appointment
What Are You Waiting For?
Get Started TODAY!
For A Limited Time Get Google Ranking Secrets
Absolutely FREE When you buy Google My Business Training
As an entrepreneur, you are always looking for ways to grow the online presence of your business. Having a GMB page is not only vitally important to that growth, but the Google’s verification process also serves to further legitimize your business on the internet and to the public at large.
Attract new customers by displaying useful information about your business when someone finds you on Search and Google Maps. It’s easy to continually update your GMB business listing with new photos, videos, coupons or current specials, hours of operation and so much more.
Google Is Always Making Changes and Now You Can Stay Current With Updates. With this training, you will learn how to claim and verify business listings, as well as properly set up any GMB page for maximum exposure. Experience The Ultimate Training Needed To Manage Your GMB Page.
Having the Google My Business listing for your business professionally optimized has the potential to get the name, address and phone number for your business spread across the internet and placed in front of local consumers who are actively looking for your product or service prior to making a purchase.
Google has become the Search Engine of choice for more than 65% of the local searching public. Google makes it easy to locate the goods and services that people are ready to buy. Showing up in the SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages) takes much more than just setting up your GMB page and verifying your business.
A "Citation" is any reference, on the internet, about your business. Having excellent local citations - that are accurate and consistent - is a must for your business success. Any errors in your online listings can cause problems and confuse the search engines - which can really hurt your site ranking.
Why Should You Choose Us
- We Always Provide Free Consultations
- We Can Handle All of Your Marketing Needs
- We Specialize in Helping Small Local Businesses
- We Monitor & Implement Cutting-Edge Technology
- We Get You More Customers From Google
- We Get You New Leads That Get Your Phone To Ring
- We Bring The Quality and Experience You Deserve
- We Build Websites That Convert Visitors to Callers
- Our Websites Are Mobile Friendly And Responsive
- We Offer Hosting on Amazon High-Speed Servers
What You Will Get
- Free Consultations
- A Reliable Business Partner
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- SEO Website Architecture
- Cutting Edge Designs
- Cutting Edge Lead Generation
- User-Friendly Web Interface
- Prominent Search Listing
- Concierges Customer Service
- Fast and Responsive Website
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- A Professional Web Presence
- Budget Friendly Service Rates
- Secure and Reliable Web Hosting
- Easy HTTPS Encryption
Other Services We Provide:
- Social Media Integration
- Off-Page and On-Page SEO
- Pay per Click Advertising
- Animation and Video Marketing
- Custom Video & Graphic Design
- Local Search & Maps Listings
- Business Listing Citation Building
- Reputation Management
- Branding and Identity
- E-Commerce and Blogs Creation
- Email & Website Hosting
- 1-Click Easy SSL Certificates